Saturday, February 20, 2010

Shaving Savior

There is nothing I hate more in the mornings then shaving. But I've been using LAB 3-in-1 Post Shave for the past month or so and let me tell you, it's not a chore anymore. As the name attests there are three major benefits: it prevents ingrown hairs, stops razor bumps, and (best of all) slows hair growth.LAB Serries, Seatle, skincare In just 30 days I've noticed I'm shaving less frequently (I only shave when I have more then a 5 o'clock shadow), my skin is not as irritated after a shave, and those annoying red bumps under my chin have gone away. LAB Series is NOT a sponsor of this blog, but I wouldn't mind! Hint hint.

Ladies, it might be a little expensive to use on your legs at $25 a bottle but if you have sensitive skin like me, it may be worth it.

LAB is available in stores at Nordstrom, Macy's and Sephora.

No comments: