Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"No More Wire Hangers"

hangers, Bed Bath and Beyond, organization, closet, shoppingWhile I discard of wire hangers as soon as the dry cleaning is in the door, not being lucky enough to have a custom California Closet, I decided to give my modular closet a refined face lift. We have all accumulated hangers through out the years from department stores, college days and random places. I had such a variety of plastic, wood, padded, straight, and curved hangers it was like a popularity contest for my clothes. Enter Bed Bath and Beyond, for a few shekels I have democratized my closet. Every thing not only looks cleaner and hangs better its like walking in to my own little boutique every time I get dressed. I chose BB&B because they always carry the same products at every location; so next week or next year, in any city in the nation, I can add new hangers as I add clothing.

No comments: