Saturday, March 6, 2010

Extreme Cubicle Makeover

Recently my office held an "Extreme Cubicle Makeover" contest. The rule was you couldn't put up anything permanent; e.g. paint or nails... Here are some of the creative and beautiful outcomes. Color, pattern, and plants were the major elements across the board.

Before:

After:


Bonsai Garden

Chococat Cafe


Others

Utilizing wrapping paper as wall paper, sticking with a tight color palette, and scouring discount stores like, Ross, Joann's, and Lowe's for decorative accessories is an easy way to create a unique environment. These tips are especially valuable for renters, who want to add impact without losing their security deposit.

5 comments:

Mama W said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama W said...

The globe!! They all look lovely. :)

Graham Thomas said...

@ Mama W, I don't know how your first post was deleted. I'm sorry, it wasn't intentional, I just noticed it now!

Mama W said...

I did it. Blogger is stupid sometimes and it said my comment didn't post so I tried it again and then they both showed up.

Asghar Bhatti said...


Catskill Mountains
Discover Catskill Mountains • Catskill.online – Discover Catskill Mountains